Sony a7 III Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens
The Sony A7 III is the camera I own and the one I recommend to everyone. Coming from the Sony RX1 II I miss the 42mb but I have to say that the combination of amazing sensor and lenses makes the A7 III the right choice for enthusiasts like me. You can spend more and get the R version, but if most of your photos are to be shared online save the money and with that buy lens.
Advanced 24.2MP Full frame Image Sensor w/ 1.8X readout speed Advanced 24.2MP Back Illuminated 35mm Full frame Image Sensor. Bluetooth Yes (Bluetooth Standard Ver. 4.1 (2.4 GHz band)). Compatible with Sony E mount lenses. External Flash Compatibility Sony α System Flash compatible with Multi Interface Shoe, attach the shoe adapter for flash compatible with Auto lock accessory shoe
- Advanced 24.2MP BSI Full frame Image Sensor w/ 1.8X readout speed Advanced 24.2MP Back Illuminated 35 millimeter Full frame Image Sensor Sony test conditions. Compare to the 7 II
- 15 stop dynamic range, 14 bit uncompressed RAW, ISO 50 to 204,800. Compatible with Sony E mount lenses. Can be connected via Bluetooth with smartphones featuring (as of the date of release)- Android (Android 5.0 or later, Bluetooth 4.0 or later), iOS (Bluetooth 4.0 or later)
- Up to 10fps Silent or Mechanical Shutter with AE/AF tracking. Battery Life (Still Images): Approx. 610 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 710 shots (LCD monitor), Battery Life (Movie, continuous recording): Approx. 200 min (Viewfinder) / Approx. 210 min (LCD monitor)
- 693 phase detection / 425 contrast AF points w/ 93 percent image coverage. Focus Sensor: Exmor R CMOS sensor
- In the box: Rechargeable Battery (NP FZ100), AC Adapter (AC UUD12), Shoulder strap, Body cap, Accessory shoe cap, Eyepiece cup, Micro USB cable.Metering Type:1200 zone evaluative metering